Initial study of the required material. Presenting optional designs, taking into considerations the regulatory, IP and time to market of the product.
- 3D CAD Design. Including electronic schematic diagrams. Power management and lifecycle considerations, and implementation of customer requirements
- IFU – preliminary Instructions For Use, that will set the path for detailed product design.
- Modeling Stage Technologies
- Materials selection – both in house and in collaboration with external laboratories, research institutes and advisors.
- Mass Production Technologies & Vendors Selection (Complete DMR)
- Industrial Design (In collaboration with External vendors)
Constant support of the IP team, including initial drafting, preparation of material and patent searches (performed in house and with the customer’s preferred IP company).