- ISO 10993 experiments (US / Europe / Israel / China).
- Sterilization technologies, work instructions, validation.
- Biomechanics cadaveric and in vitro trials, in combination with real time data acquisition (electrical, thermal, mechanical, pattern recognition).
- Working in close collaboration with FDA/CE advisors in the field of implants, electronic monitoring equipment, catheters, cardiovascular and dental equipment.
- Vast experience in military standards, environmental and electrical safety tests.
- Hands on experience in designing and operating fatigue and lifecycle experiments, debris collection in gas / liquid, particle deposition, jigs and fixtures.
- Safety and efficacy of medical devices in human trials.
- Israeli Standard Institute, Hermon labs, Carmel, Qualitech, ITL, Harlan, Namsa, Nelson etc.
Bonfix orthopedic implantBonfix specializes in developing an implant to treat deformities related to Hallux Valgus (Bunions) minimally invasively. Our activity included support of regulatory activity, design and manufacturing of implants and lifecycle acceleration jigs.
Mifold – the grab and go boosterMifold is the world’s most compact backless booster, the mifold Original booster fits into a child’s backpack, glove box or parent’s handbag, making it perfect for carpooling, as a travel booster, for ride sharing and much more. We've performed numerous dynamic / static FEM simulations, in order to optimize the mechanical design and validate the performance of the booster before the crash tests. Mechanical design was performed together with tiko design studio.
Ventway sparrow-Miniature ventilatorInovytec's Ventway Sparrow is a family of transport and emergency ventilators designed to stand up to the harshest of conditions while providing reliable high-performance ventilation at all times. Whether you are at the scene of an emergency, in an ambulance, in an air transport, or at a hospital. The Ventway supports all the major ventilation modes for adults and pediatric patients (invasive and non-invasive) demonstrating how intelligent design can improve the quality of care.
Surgical instrumentsMiniature surgical tools for laparoscopic surgery. Our team is experienced in state-of-the-art instrumental development including testing and validating the performance of the tools. We have the experience to apply the very latest technology and innovation for an enhanced user experience. All our instruments are custom made and designed with the highest quality materials according to exact specifications and user requirement.
Innovent Medical SolutionsInnovent Medical Solutions' technology for noninvasive airway clearance aids secretion management in critical care ventilated patients. Its patented combination of a suction unit and a disposable valve simulates a natural cough in ventilated patients in order to clear their secretions noninvasively. As compared to catheter suction, Innovent's system is completely non-traumatic, does not introduce infection into the airways, can clear areas of the lung inaccessible to catheters, and may enable patients to avoid endotracheal intubation completely.